For use on solid concrete structures. Drill the required diameter hole, insert the anchor, set with the Hilti Setting Tool attach hold with 3/8" threaded bolt.
- Collar ensures precise setting flush with the surface irrespective of hole depth - ideal for repetitive fastening using threaded rods of the same length
- No damage to the thread when tapping in and expanding
- "Intelligent" stepped expansion piece adapts to suit materials of different hardness
- Visual check for correct setting
- Not for use on hollow block or bricks
How to Use Instructions from Hilti.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought