We charge a flat fee of $19 to $24 per order Australia Wide. All International orders are a flat rate of $59 to $69 AU, regardless if you order 1 hold or 1000 holds.
We use TNT Express exclusively for all our shipping. If your order will fit into a 3kg or 5kg satchel, your order will go Overnight Express and you should get your order the day after we ship it. Orders that will not fit in a satchel will be sent by Road Express which is 2-5 days depending on where you live.
Once we ship your order you will be sent an email with a tracking number and the web address where you can track it by TNT Express.
Please provide us with a valid email address for this purpose (we will not use it for any other purpose) along with a contact phone number. This way TNT can get in touch if there is a problem.
If you forget to order something and place a second order within 24hrs of your first order we will refund your second freight charge.
We use TNT for all shipments. Why?
- TNT will pick up our shipments at the factory and will deliver your order, to your door, not just a depot then send you a note to pick it up.
- Your order has a tracking code, which you will be sent by email.
- If your order will fit in a 5 kg satchel you should get it overnight from the day we ship, otherwise it will be 2-3 days.
Tips for getting your order promptly.
- TNT will not ship to PO Boxes or Post Offices.
- If you can receive your order at your place of business, Please include business name.this is the best option.
- If you ship to your residential address, you can give special instructions to TNT like: leave on front porch, leave at back door, leave under carport, leave behind plant on porch, throw over grey fence, leave in (empty) dog house. Keep your special instructions concise and clear, as only the first 50 characters will be accepted.
- Include an email address to receive tracking number and a contact phone number in case TNT needs to contact you in case your order goes astray on route.
- Make sure your postcode matches your suburb, for example: Berserker, QLD is very close to Rockhampton and is postcode 4701. Do not put Rockhampton 4701, as TNT will not accept the address as correct, as Rockhampton's postcode is 4700
How long will my holds take to arrive?
It depends on where we are sending your holds obviously and what you have ordered. We try to hold stock of as many of the holds and sets as we can but sometimes will need to pour some holds to fill your order. If you have a custom order with hold colour specified then we will have to pour the holds for you. For custom orders of this nature allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.