Hilti Drop-In Anchors by Hilti
Anchors used for attaching climbing holds to solid concrete walls. Installation requires a Hilti anchor setting tool, rotary hammer drill with 12mm bit and a hammer. A 12mm x 44mm hole is drilled into the concrete, cleaned out, anchor inserted into the hole and set with tool. Holds are then attached using standard 3/8" socket head bolts.
- Internal thread is 3/8" imperial UNC
- Material is zinc plated. Stainless steel not available.
- Instructions on How To Use provided by Hilti: Click Here.
- Collar ensures precise setting flush with the surface irrespective of hole depth - ideal for repetitive fastening using threaded rods of the same length.
- No damage to the thread when tapping in and expanding.
- "Intelligent" stepped expansion piece adapts to suit materials of different hardness.
- Setting tool leaves marks in flange for visual check for correct setting of anchor.
- NOT FOR USE ON BRICKS
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Uncarved Block Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.