A big, beefy ring that you could use as a hula-hoop! Ok, so it's not quite that big, but still big and positive for you a friend to hang off together. Positve and more positive depending which way you position it. Don't worry about it spinning because you are wise and will use the anit-rotation screw-hole we built into the hold to prevent that.
Check out this short video of Hula in use!
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought