Lucky 7 Incuts.
There is nothing lucky about these subtly incut holds at all, if you are using them on steep ground and hanging on, it is because your skilled, but we needed a name and there is 7 in this set!
These holds also have an anti-rotation screw hole in them, if you are having trouble with spinning holds on your wall.
A review of these holds done by Climbing Hold Review!
A short video of these holds in use.
Shaped by: Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought