Materials to Build Your Climbing Wall
How to attach a climbing hold to a plywood wall? CLICK HERE!
For a basic plywood wall with timber framing, along with all the obvious carpenters tools you will need for construction, you will require some other specialized hardware. (this list is by no means complete and will be different for everyone and every design)
- carpentry tools like saw, screw driver, hammer, drill with bits etc
- structural plywood 1200 x 2400 x 17mm (minimum)
- dimension lumber such as 4x2, 6x2 depending on design
- wood screws, metal screws
- 3/8" threaded t-nuts
- primer and paint if you decide to paint and / or texture your wall
- textured paint, or your own recipe
- 3/8" bolts
- climbing holds
- some friends to help
Whats Next? Building Your Climbing Wall.