Take our Brain Hold and squeeze and shape it into an extra large pinch and you have the Brain Squeeze. A great hold for any angle wall, including a roof.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Pinch JugBy: PommyJ on 27 March 2013Quite a good jug, even on the 45
This is a really fun holdBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012The feel of this one is really appealing. Plenty of grip available, but you have to maintain a good squeeze to make it work. Adds a good forearm pump to the route. I can't quite manage it on the roof, but it works well for me on any sloping wall.
versatileBy: Chook on 20 July 2012This hold has a few options for use on my 35 degree wall from hard sloper to solid pinch and is great for practicing hard matches.
Others also bought