A Stunning trophy to award.
19cm high and depicting a climber in action. Base of trophy has a spot to add an engraved plate.
Our new trophy was designed & created by Australian sculptor Cliff Axelsen. Cliff is a former student of Tom Bass and later became an instructor at the Tom Bass Sculpture School in Sydney. Cliff has commissioned works at numerous locations around Australia including:
"Shell and Wave" on Marine Parade in Manly, NSW
"Dreaming" in the Barossa Sculpture Park, Tanunda, SA
"Lamb" in Guyra, NSW
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought