A zinc plated, round base t-nut you insert by hand into pre-drilled holes (12mm in diameter) in your climbing wall. There are 3 holes in each t-nut which allow you to fasten them securley to your wall with wood screws. Threads are 3/8" UNC.
Screws are included.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Uncarved Block Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category