Sledge? A sledge is a sloping edge, and can also be called a slimper: sloping crimp. These 7 medium sized holds are challenging on angle beyond 15 degrees and make great holds for moves going around aretes on steep walls.
Shaped by: Ben and Gordon
Made from Urethane
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
GoodBy: Alec on 11 July 2011Fun holds that are there, but aren't. They are just positive enough to not be described as 'desperate' until you have a good pump, and then they are diabolical. You can edge/crimp some of them, others demand an open grip. Closest feeling to many sandstone edges you will find.
Others also bought