Truly a wonder of nature, this awesome hold. Really large and a heap of fun. Don't let the name fool you , it has some positive bits to it. Orient this hold on your wall so it resembles a C, U,A or a backwards C to suit any problem.
The Sloperange has a two pre-drilled screw holes, complete with washers, for use to prevent the hold from spinning, if required.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought