A close relation to the Squid, Splat is a nice sized pinch. Three gentle scoops of varying anlge and the fourth side is a sloper. Splat has a pre-drilled screw hole, complete with washer, for use to prevent the hold from spinning, if required.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Shaped by Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews
4 July 2014
Good for steep sloper practice and pinches of various angles
Write a product review
Others Also Bought
More From This Category