A very versatile system holds which can be varied by rotating it. Helps you train specific holds or moves. See the 1st extra pic below for location of each hold type. Can also be used as a normal versatile hold on a climb.
This System Hold has the following:
- Positive 3-4 finger pocket (not as positive if rotated upside down)
- 2 x Positive 2 finger pockets (not as positive if rotated upside down)
- Long Positive Edge
- Short Very Positive Edge
- Less Positive Edge
- Edge with Varying Positivity
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Excellent ProductBy: Tyler McNabb on 2 November 2012Really nice system holds. Exactly what I hoped that they would be based on the web site.
Nice little finger board that doubles as a holdBy: James Playfair on 12 August 2012A nice solid piece with the usual "primo" UCB texture. Because it's not very big and has a well located central bolt, it also works great as a normal hold on a 30-45 degree wall.
Others also bought