A cross between an edge and a sloper. With the added bonus of dual texture to help you get strong by preventing you from using your thumb to pinch them. Seven medium holds of varied edge to slopeyness to keep you guessing.
This set requires 7 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by Todd. Named by Jeremy (mostly).
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought