Interesting set of 5 holds that look like long edges, but climb like pockets.
- the incut is deep enough for up to 1.5 digits
- depending on finger size will accommodate 2-3 fingers
- great for angles up to 30 degrees
- require 10 x 8-10 gauge screws
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Sweet incutsBy: ben on 11 September 2013Love these holds just put them on my campus board and giving the upper body and finger strength a good workout.
love for screw-on holdsBy: J. Walker on 8 May 2013i used too few tnuts when i made my wall and cannot easily get behind to add more, so screw-on holds have been the answer. Uncarved Block sells a lot of screw-on holds this set is one of the best. so far.
Others also bought