A long edge that is slightly incut, that is big enough for three hands! Hammerhead has a pre-drilled screw hole, complete with washer, for use to prevent the hold from spinning, if required.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Textured Versatility23 January 2018Just love these holds! Have had them up in our gym for some time now and they are really popular. We've currently got them on a 15 degree roped wall which leads into a verticle wall which then leads into a 20 degree wall and the holds perform great on all angles. The texture is great and feels good on the skin and offers a nice change from intense crimping or jug hauling. The holds themselves are interesting and very versatile in nature and offer plenty of sloper, pinch, layback and crimp options as well as a variety of grades from mid-range to harder climbing routes..
Others also bought