Mickey Finns. A set of 11 medium and small holds.
These holds are great on vertical to 45 degree walls and are positive or slopey depending on the orientation. This set has been redesigend, to relocate the yin-yang on the a couple of the holds in the original set.
This set requires 11 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by: Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Really positive unless you rotate themBy: Marcus Bagshaw on 2 October 2014On first glance these small/medium holds look like they will provide no challenge mostly sticking out around 30-40mm and providing a nice positive grip. The varied shapes though when rotated can result in a grip that looks easy but just seems to be a bugger to hold onto. Great value ad quality with a nice texture.
Others also bought