Set of 10 Peanut-esque shaped Jibs. Can you hold them? Good as tiny hand holds or variable footers positive enough for a roof.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews
Great footers for 35*
By: Bear on 9 January 2014
I've got a set of these as footers on my 35 degree wall and they're great. If you get strong enough, some can even be used as desperate pinches or crimpers.
Write a product review
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category