Set of 10 Peanut-esque shaped Jibs. Can you hold them? Good as tiny hand holds or variable footers positive enough for a roof.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great footers for 35*By: Bear on 9 January 2014I've got a set of these as footers on my 35 degree wall and they're great. If you get strong enough, some can even be used as desperate pinches or crimpers.
We also recommend
Others also bought