Unlike any texture you have ever climbed on- indoors.
The texture was designed millions of years ago and adapted to climbing holds this past year. The appearance is coarse and striking but the feel is subtle, with positive sweets spots that will keep you searching for the best position to hold them. Unlike traditional holds with predictable friction, this texture will keep you guessing and make you work a bit harder to stay on the wall.
This set includes 11 holds: 5 small, 4 large and 2 medium. The two long, skinny holds have 3 screw holes, to be used as a screw-on hold or bolt-on.
Bolts required: 4 x 2.5", 1 x 2" and 6 x 1.5"
Texture by nature, shapes by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought