Set of 5 varied incut edges that are very good pinches, good for all terrain, even a roof
Built in screw holes to aid in rotation prevention.
This set requires 5 x 1.5" bolts.
Check out this short video of Seeing Stars in use!
Shaped by: Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Great shape29 January 2016Nice holds and great shapes that offer great flexibility with positioning that provides challenging yet good edges.
Versatile8 November 2011These are great on our 30 deg wall. They have an incut side as well as shallower sides and work as pinches and edges. Very versatile.
Great HoldsBy: Tyler McNabb on 23 March 2011These are great holds and key components to two of my most fun and challenging problems.
Others also bought