A three pointed pinch of perfect proportions. Tri Harder has a pre-drilled screw hole, complete with washer, for use to prevent the hold from spinning, if required.
This hold requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews
8 February 2018
Great texture. Easy on the fingers when doing laps, while still being gripy when it gets warm.
Write a product review
Others Also Bought
More From This Category