Two joint slightly sloping edge with a subtle lip. The other side is sloping with golf ball divots for the fingers
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews
By: Pommyj on 18 March 2014
This thing is very hard on a 45, possibly best at lesser angles. The little thumb divots make all the difference with such a slopey hold.
Write a product review
Others Also Bought
More From This Category