Long rounded jug you can match on. Shaped by James Scarborough.
Requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Open those handsBy: Jimmy on 26 August 2012This hold is decepitvely slopey. Once you hit 30 degrees it's more sloper than jug. Put it on a 45 for maximum fun
Others also bought