Rounded knob, good for toe hooks and steep walls
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Should've been 5 starsBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012A solid piece of engineering with good texture, but unfortunately the poor clearance means that my big fingers can't wrap around the horn, making it ineffective as a roof hold.
Others also bought