A protrusion! Massive horn style jug
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
further postBy: James Playfair on 26 July 2012This hold is very prone to rotation, and unfortunately the shape doesn't lend itself to a stabilising screw, so needs to have really good contact with the wall. I intend to glue some high friction material to the base of the hold to provide this.
Could easily have been 5 starsBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012A nicely proportioned horn with serious texture. Unfortunately, it sits slightly too close to the surface so that big fingers like mine can only wrap some of the length. Just an extra 5mm or so of clearance would have made this a killer hold.
Others also bought