Massive incut pocket. A great feaure on a steep wall
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
More versatile than it first appearsBy: James Playfair on 9 August 2012In my opinion, the pocket could be a little deeper, for roof work. However, this doesn't matter so much because of how well the hold fits in the palm of the hand, making it double as an excellent sloper when inverted!
Others also bought