Rounded jug on a vertical wall or a beautiful slope on a 40 degree wall.
Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Big and friendlyBy: Pommyj on 18 March 2014Very big and rounded jug - usually it's sideways or upside down on the wall to make it more tricky
Others also bought