A classic hold! Very deep whole hand pinch / sloper, a bit like a large grapefruit.
Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Big and positiveBy: JH on 22 November 2013A big and surprisingly positive hold, even at 30 degrees. Easy to hang on to open handed. The pour seems a little odd. It's not what I'd call a hollow-back but it isn't completely solid, missing a circular portion on the back below the bolt hole. It doesn't seem to affect the hold in any way but it's hard to tell if it's intentional.
Others also bought