Rock Rings are an innovative, portable training device that allows you to get a great upper body workout. Rock Rings excel at pull-up related exercises as they allow supination and pronation of the arms and shoulders. Great for home or traveling as they can be hung up nearly anywhere.
- New and Improved Design
- Innovative, portable training device
- Two independent units, each with flexible, single point suspension; allows rotation of joints for injury prevention
- The master is CNC milled for perfect symmetry
- Fine texture
- Large jug on top; deep, incut 4-finger pocket; 4-finger flat edge, 3-finger pocket
- Includes comprehensive instructions and training guide
- 184 mm x 146 mm x 57 mm
- Set of two: 1.9 kg
- Sold in sets of two
- Color will be random
Reviews Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews
Can't live without 'em, get yourself some.By: Debbie Burgis on 23 August 2012The rock rings were super-easy to put up (i have mine hung from a pull-up bar in my bedroom doorframe) and great option for folks renting who aren't allowed to drill holes for a fingerboard. Holds have a comfortable grip and allow for a multiple combo' of hold-types. I've found the top grip is a wicked sloper from the front (rock rings tilt when holding them), but an awesome jug from the back (doesn't tilt from behind). The tilt is much less on the lower finger pockets. The rock rings are highly portable so great for training while travelling. Overall a quality product and highly recommended.