This XXL pinch is a wicked comfortable pinch for all size hands. Best suited for fun and power on steep terrain, but will work on any angle. Smooth lines and very hand friendly. Also very light, route setters rejoice!
Don't worry about this hold spinning as it has an anit-rotation screwhole.
If you like this hold, you'll like its mate Squeeze II, or if you like both, you can save money and get them as The Squeeze Set.
This hold requires 1 x 1.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews
By: Chook on 20 July 2012
These holds are currently on a 35 degree wall and are the perfect match of comfy and nasty. Great slopey pinchy holds great for working on open hand grip strength!
Write a product review
Others Also Bought
More From This Category