A two-handed half moon shaped edge.
- slightly positive and great addition to any wall
- grab on with both hands size
- not to be confused with the lad from that Irish band
- requires 1 x 2.5" bolt
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Fat and smoothBy: PommyJ on 27 March 2013Great smooth flatter, but involves a bit of back-stepping etc. to use it on a 45 wall if you're not a beast
Simple but effectiveBy: Jake on 7 February 2013Good edge for the 35 wall, and thanks to Todd for adding the screw-hole for me. I hate spinners!
We also recommend
Others also bought