University of Edges?
No, a set of 5 nice u-shaped edges, that feel almost like a 3-4 finger pocket. The large radius edge means it is easy on the hands.
Each hold is similar in shape in this set, but the edge for your fingers slowy changes from incut to slopey across the five holds. Thanks to the anti-rotation screw hole in each hold, you can turn these on their side for a great sidepull or challenging edge without having to worry about it spinning.
This set requires 5 x 1.5" bolts.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Deceptive from belowBy: Paul Prince on 26 August 2013These holds look identical from below, keeping you on your toes. The deepest is enough to one-arm off, the shallowest has me looking to move to a different hold pretty quickly. Great texture and really comfortable 'pocket' to latch into.
Great set.By: Stuart G on 25 May 2012Liked them so much, i got a second set.
Others also bought