One XXL (extra-extra large) climbing hold.
For those wanting to order in bulk and do not want to choose specific sets. Decide how many holds you would like and the hold(s) will be selected randomly from all brands and will be your choice of a mix of holds for Beginners or for Experienced Climbers.
Climbing holds are generally classified into a few basic types: jugs, edges, pockets, pinches and slopers. More information and pictures of the different types of holds can be found here.
Large Holds Require 2" bolts.
Quick Guide to Ordering Holds in Bulk
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- Learn HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL Here
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter socket head type with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not inlcuded with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews
Great as always!
By: Bayside Rock on 20 August 2012
As for all of the range... They have been a great addition and are being loved by everyone. Have set some classic climbs with them and looking forward to getting more!
Write a product review
Others Also Bought
More From This Category