For use on solid concrete structures. Drill the required diameter hole, insert the anchor, set with the Hilti Setting Tool attach hold with 3/8" threaded bolt.
- Collar ensures precise setting flush with the surface irrespective of hole depth - ideal for repetitive fastening using threaded rods of the same length
- No damage to the thread when tapping in and expanding
- "Intelligent" stepped expansion piece adapts to suit materials of different hardness
- Visual check for correct setting
- Not for use on hollow block or bricks
How to Use Instructions from Hilti.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought