A set of 10 big jugs.
- Great for easy moves and overhangs
- Interesting shapes
- Requires 9 x 1.5", 1 x 2" bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Good variety but UCB has betterBy: Will on 15 January 2014NOTE: one of the holds I received was different to that shown above. Tested on a 45 degree wall, the "10 jugs" are small jugs suitable for problems as easy as V0. Superficially, this looks like a great value set of jugs. But I'll compare these holds to UCB's "Mini Jug Set 1", which on a cost per hold basis are actually cheaper. The "10 jugs" are of a similar size to the mini jugs, but they tend to have a higher profile, meaning they're more likely to get in the way on a crowded woody. The "10 jugs" are considerably less pleasant to use too -- the texture is rougher and the radii on about half the holds is a bit too sharp for a 45 degree wall. On the plus side, there is good variety in this set, and I could picture the sharpness being less of an issue on steeper terrain.
Great variety for challenging slopesBy: James Playfair on 25 July 2012These holds are all great for kids, as well as for steeper walls. Some of the more positive holds will also work on a roof. I had trouble with one of the holds spinning on me (the most off-centred hold), and I used a judicious screw placement to prevent this.
Generous holds at a generous priceBy: James Playfair on 16 July 2012These holds are great for overhangs, or as rest points for beginners (very kid friendly). They're also very well priced for the size of the holds.
JugsBy: DH on 15 August 2011A really good affordable set that can be used on all terrain. They are moderate in size rather than large. A great addition to any wall.
We also recommend
Others also bought