3 in 1 Feature hold Superb for lay-back moves.
It is a big edgy sloper rail hold with a hidden sweet spot on both sides.
Starts with a low edge profile at one end and works up to a beefy open handed grip.
To get the most out of your rail you can split it up to make three separate big holds.
The unique design allows you to screw or bolt it on as a rail or three individual grips, this gives excellent versatility and value for money.
This hold requires 3 x 2" bolts and/or 9 x 65mm 10g woodscrews.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others also bought