3 in 1 Feature Rail - Superb for lay-back moves.
- Attach to your wall with bolts, or screws.
- It is a big edgy sloper rail hold with a hidden sweet spot on both sides.
- Starts with a low edge profile at one end and works up to a beefy open-handed grip.
- To get the most out of your rail you can split it up to make three separate big holds.
- The unique design allows you to screw or bolt it on like a rail or three individual grips, this gives excellent versatility and value for money.
- This hold requires 3 x 2" bolts or 9 x 65mm 10g woodscrews.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought