The Uncarved Block Ergo Wrench fits perfect in either hand and has a rounded tip to reduce time spent lining up the wrench in larger holds.
Complete with a 5mm hole to attach some cord which will allow you to hook it on your harness with a carabiner for route setting.
The Uncarved Block Small Ergo Wrench fits standard countersunk 3/8" Bolts.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought