Large radius rounded jug to get you pumping on the steep stuff and smiling on vertical walls.
Jehtor requires 1 x 3" bolt.
Check out this short video of Jethro in use.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
It's best as a slopeBy: Jimmy on 15 August 2012After using on the 45 at the local gym the obvious spot for this was on the roof. It's great for teaching footwork and desperate moves.
BigBy: Chook on 20 July 2012This is a great big soft jug on one side and can be varied nicely by turning it. I use it at the top of my wall as a landing pad for practicing big dynos and its prefect. You still have to position your hand well for the catch but there is no way of hurting your skin or overloading a single finger due to the size and shape.
Me JethroBy: Jason on 4 June 2012This hold is smack dab in the centre of my 40 degree board and it gets used a lot , first out of curiosity then out of the need to dominate it . I have it set up with the jug angled to the bottom side which creates a very multi directional hold , meaning it's a total battle to match it from the top and having the jug as an undercling gets rid of the " get out of jail free card " for the cheaters . My only gripe is a screw hole would have meant 5 stars and the bolt hole is very tight for a metric bolt , otherwise AWESOME .
BEHEMOTHBy: DH on 15 August 2011This hold is nice and huge with really excellent even texture. Nice on the skin. The positive side of the hold isnt so much a jug but an incut.
Others also bought