A zinc plated, round base t-nut you insert by hand into pre-drilled holes 12 mm in diameter.
- 3 screw holes in each t-nut
- the base of t-nut is 25mm in diameter
- threads are imperial 3/8" UNC
- screws are included with purchase
- the required hole is 12mm
- 25 - 35 t-nuts are recommended per m2 of climbing surface or 70-100 per full sheet of plywood
Tools required to install: drill, 12 mm drill bit, #2 phillips head bit
TIP: To prevent corrosion place steel/zinc t-nuts into a plastic bag and treat them with a long lasting lubricant like CRC Long Life before you install them. Spray them in the bag and shake them around and make sure they are well coated, but not dripping, then install.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
The way to go1 April 2019Much better than bash in t-nuts. These ones are easier to remove from the wall - just take out the three screws. Also much less likely to shred the plywood and F the nut, bolt, and hole. Comes with the little screws, so all set to go. Simple and useful. Get amongst it.
We also recommend
Others also bought