A very versatile system holds which can be varied by rotating it. Helps you train specific holds or moves. Can also be used as a normal versatile hold on a climb.
This System Hold has the following:
- Positive 3-4 finger pocket
- 2 x Positive 2 finger pockets
- Long Positive Edge
- Short Very Positive Edge
- Less Positive Edge
- Edge with Varying Positivity
- Requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Excellent ProductBy: Tyler McNabb on 2 November 2012Really nice system holds. Exactly what I hoped that they would be based on the web site.
Nice little finger board that doubles as a holdBy: James Playfair on 12 August 2012A nice solid piece with the usual "primo" UCB texture. Because it's not very big and has a well located central bolt, it also works great as a normal hold on a 30-45 degree wall.