Interesting set of 5 holds that look like long edges, but climb like pockets.
- the incut is deep enough for up to 1.5 digits
- depending on finger size will accommodate 2-3 fingers
- great for angles up to 30 degrees
- set requires 10 screws
- screws can be purchased with the set; screws supplied are 8-10 gauge wood screws x 50mm
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Sweet incutsBy: ben on 11 September 2013Love these holds just put them on my campus board and giving the upper body and finger strength a good workout.
love for screw-on holdsBy: J. Walker on 8 May 2013i used too few tnuts when i made my wall and cannot easily get behind to add more, so screw-on holds have been the answer. Uncarved Block sells a lot of screw-on holds this set is one of the best. so far.
Others also bought