The complete set of all the Mickey Finn Holds. A mix of 19 small and medium sized holds.
That's 10 bolt-on holds and 9 screw-on holds. Perfect smooth edges with a great finger friendly radius. One way they are slightly incut and postive, the other way they are slopey. Great for angles up to 45 degrees.
This set requires 10 x 1.5" bolts and 23 x 40mm 10g woodscrews.
Shaped by Todd.
Check out this short video of this set being used to give you a better idea of their size.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Love hateBy: Youngy on 17 April 2014Got these with the shattered combo set to start off my 20 degree wall! could not hold them and there all so similar. But now with the help of chalk it feels so good to make a move on these little pinch holds. Starting to place them next to other holds for a harder option.
Highly Recommended.By: Brad Walsh on 22 January 2013These are awesome holds! They are slightly incut on one side and the other slopey, so two holds in one. Great set if you are looking to populate your wall quickly and cheaply!
We also recommend
Others also bought