Stainless Steel bolt for humid conditions to prevent corrosion.
2" long thread, 3/8" diameter threads.
To tighten these bolts you will require a 5/16" allen key or you can use our specially designed Ergo Wrench.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
No corrosion!By: Rob on 26 July 2014I bought normal bolts for my wall initially. After 12 months they were severely corroded - my wall is in the carport and I live near the ocean. Now 100% replaced with these stainless steel beauties. My advice If you're anywhere near the outdoors with your wall - just get these the first time!
We also recommend
Others also bought