A three pointed pinch of perfect proportions. Tri Harder has a pre-drilled screw hole, complete with washer, for use to prevent the hold from spinning, if required.
This hold requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Shaped by Todd.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
- The best way to delay your order is to choose specific colours. Random is cheaper & faster.
Ninja Star8 February 2018Great texture. Easy on the fingers when doing laps, while still being gripy when it gets warm.
Others also bought