Very deep, two-handed positive edge, or flip it around 180 degrees and you have an amazing undercling.
Requires 1 x 2" bolt
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Simple and fun31 August 2018This is a great edge hold, longer than it looks in the photo and somewhat pinchable on one side. On my 35° wall it is a great side pull. I had to drill a screw hole in it as it was spinning out on me.
We also recommend
Others also bought