An awesome jug with two large features, one incut and the other slightly rounded. Great for any angle wall.
Requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Decent 2 hander works well on a roofBy: James Playfair on 26 July 2012This hold actually has 2 incuts. One very positive, and the other moderate to positive depending on angle of pull. Works well on a roof, either one-handed or matching.
Others also bought