- Compact hangboard that's easy on the wallet, yet delivers a solid assortment of holds
- The master is CNC milled for perfect symmetry
- The holds are arranged along a broad arc that tapers outward and downward for better ergonomics and reduced injuries
- Tapers from top to bottom in both dimensions for better forearm clearance
- Fine texture
- Includes comprehensive instructions, training guide and all mounting hardware
- 24.5" x 6" (622 mm x 152 mm)
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend