A subtly featured 2 handed sloper with a few sweet spots. Good on any angle up to 50 degrees.
Requires a 2.5" bolt.
Shaped by: Todd
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
great sloper for most anglesBy: dave on 14 August 2012love the brain, i have it on a 30degree and a 15 degree wall, has four distinct edges and slopes to make any level of difficulty for problems, one of my favourite big holds.
Crazy!By: Chook on 18 July 2011Nicely contoured and great feeling sloper with just enough groove to cling to with both hands on my 35 degree wall. Would probably suit a slightly less angled wall, but really cool hold!
We also recommend
Others also bought