Fifty centimeters long flat to incut and positive rail / pinch. Great feature for any wall particularly 30 degree walls, and will do nicely on a roof as well to practice your upside down knee-bars when placed close to another hold. So much Fun.
Requires 1 x 2" bolt.
Check out this short video of The Leach in action!
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Awesome problems19 February 2019This can be used to make awesome problems
The photo doesn't do it justiceBy: James Playfair on 12 August 2012The in-cut edge is very substantial, with a sloper-style edge opposing it. The cross section along the leech varies from skinny to really fat (much thicker than the photos appear). Consequently this hold works well in almost every orientation on almost any slope of wall. The stabilising screw is beautifully positioned to resist any untoward movement.
LONG!!By: Julian V. on 9 August 2012I use this as my top hold on my 20 into 45 wall and after a hard climb it provides a good, large, not too easy/hard finish. Turned upside down it is a great undercling down low, and a wickedly hard sloper/pinch for a beginner.
LeachingBy: Davie J on 8 May 2012Goes on the roof. Great for knee-bars.
We also recommend
Others also bought