Letters Q, O and A not available.
These holds are great for climbers of all abilities. They are nice comfy jugs that can be used with or without climbing shoes. You can either buy the full set or buy just a few specific letters to spell a name or word.
Each hold has a screwhole which you can use to prevent the hold from spinning, should the problem arise.
How to Order: If you require specific letters be sure to tell us which ones in the "Letters Required" text box. If text box left empty, letters will be chosen at random.
- CLIMB in the text box, then add 5 to cart
- Johnny in the text box, then add 6 to cart
- whole alphabet in text box, then add 26 to cart
Each hold requires 1 x 2.5" bolt.
Important Information - PLEASE Read.
- HOW TO ATTACH A CLIMBING HOLD TO A PLYWOOD WALL - Click Here
- All bolt-on holds/sets require socket head type bolts, except for the Classic Footholds Set which requires countersunk head bolts.
- All bolts Uncarved Block sells are imperial 3/8" diameter with UNC threads.
- Unless otherwise stated, t-nuts are not included with holds or sets.
- Any items shown in pictures other than holds are to show scale and are not included with purchase.
- More information about hold colors click here.
- Bolts optionally supplied with holds/sets are suited for 17-20 mm thick climbing walls, if you require longer bolts order these separately.
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We also recommend
Others also bought